Friday, October 14, 2011

Well, Hello October!!


My how time has flown!
I can't believe we are almost halfway through
October, which happens to be my favorite month!!

So, I thought I would share some things I am loving right now.

Popped into the mall quickly last night and was thrilled to find
these on sale:


We are big fans of Pottery Barn Kids.
I have several sets of their utensils and they last forever.
These were their Halloween collection, which happens to match
my everyday decor.
So at $3.99 they were coming home with me.
Wish they made an adult version!

Next stop Anthropologie!

My bangs have grown out and this unseasonably humid
weather is not helping my hair!

I splurged on these:


Although, not exactly all the same colors though.
Then I stocked up on these because they were on sale and
I happen to LOVE them:



They are yummy smelling and tasting.

JCrew had an extra 30% off sale items...

This "September Sweater" came home with me.
Not sure how I feel about it.
{think a diet is in order now!}
I shall make it work.

I did spot this baby:

and this one...

Both now added to my "wish" list.

If you are a mascara freak like me,
you must try out this mascara by
Hard Candy:




"Curl up and Dye"
It is awesome. I love it. You can get it at Walmart.
It just ROCKS!

Oh, since I am sharing loves...

I am totally crushing on these Fryes:



I love all my frye boots and I have one pair of loafers.
I am praying these go on sale and are really comfy.

So, that is my little list.

Hope you all enjoy a fabulous fall weekend!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment