Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting a Jump Start on the Holidays!



I know some of you may think its a tad too early to be thinking about the holidays, or maybe I am just plain crazy...but I think its better to be ahead of the game than fall hopelessly behind.


I love the holiday season and I love having more time to spend enjoying it rather than worrying if my cards are done, the gifts are bought and the menu is planned.


I love sending photo cards for the holidays and I love receiving them as well.


I am a loyal customer to Shutterfly.com. I have used them for my holiday cards, birthday notes and several photo books. I have never been disappointed and I love the wonderful selection they offer.


This year I was thrilled to see the new selections for holiday cards.


I think my favorite is the Merry Bright ZigZag.




I love the pop of colors and the youthfulness it lends. It truly represents our crazy, fun family!


It is also a pretty neutral holiday greeting which fits our family well. Not too holiday-ish.

I like that it is simple and to the point without being flashy.


I also love the “What Fun” card.




I am just loving the rainbow color over the black and white photo.




Now, I may decide to go a little more “formal” and I do think the “Tree all Aglow” is so pretty with a black and white photo.


{can you guess we will probably be using a black and white photo?}



I usually do one of just the boys, but I love the way this family photo looks.


Really, there are so many beautiful and fun cards to choose from. I am certain you can find one that suits your family’s personality.




Are you a blogger? Want a chance at 25 free cards this holiday season? Register here: http://goo.gl/DDw7Q








No comments:

Post a Comment