Friday, September 23, 2011

Scarf Swap!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I am linking up with Meredith over at The Tichenor Family .
She hosted her 3rd Annual Scarf Swap and I am so happy I signed up!!

I was paired up with the sweet and lovely Courtney of

If you haven't check her blog out yet you really should.
I think she is just about the sweetest person.
I love reading her blog.

I totally goofed on taking a photo of what I sent Courtney, so I am
going to "borrow" her photo. {thanks Courtney}

I was so unsure about what to buy.
She and I have very similar tastes. We are very "basic" in our color
palettes, but she mentioned she liked a "pop" of color.

I saw this and thought it would be perfect for her:



{after seeing her post today and how good it looks on her,
I think I may have to go get one for myself}

And she was dead on perfect in her choice for me!!



So perfect and neutral.
I have worn it TWICE already!!!
I love it!
I love the pattern, it is perfect!
Thank you so much Courtney!!
And thank you too Meredith for hosting such an awesome swap,
I can't wait until next year!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment