Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Wish List



So, since I have promised to return and got distracted for an entire month!
Well since it is technically the holiday season.... I thought why not start with a list??


I would have to add this to my list first since the ADT guy tripped and smashed mine last week.
I did cry since I bought it last year at Anthro and never got to display it. :(


I am loving these super cute Pjs from Target.


I have never tried this but am dying to since my lips tend to get chapped.
You can find it here.


I happen to think this bracelet  from Anthro is pretty darn cute.
It comes in other number choices, but 3 is my favorite!


I am a sucker for sparkles and a down right nail polish fein.
I am in love with this color - "Happy Birthday", which is appropriate since mine is next week!




I just love the simplicity of these fingerless gloves, not to mention the price tag!
American Eagle


I have yet to own one of these.
I have been reading lots of reviews on the Clarisonic and I think I need one soon!


I love, love, love Bobbi Brown cosmetics. My favorites are always the
Holiday palettes. This one is the Rich Caviar Eye Palette.

Last, but not least....just for fun...



This girly take on a traditional holiday cracker has super cute surprises inside.



I am such a sucker for this stuff!!!


Enjoy your weekend!!
Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment